Our Quality Policy:
QbeL Quality Control Starts with Key Skills
- Company Quantam Group provides quality management with slogan “Quality is our commitment”
- Co-ordination, production and processing with Quality Control
- Manufacture and installation services throughout the Bangladesh and sometimes abroad. The Company has developed its expertise since its establishment and its aim is to achieve a high standard of construction and service to its customers.
- It is the policy of Company Quantam Group to provide the customer with goods and services to the agreed requirement in accordance with the details and price.
- The Directors, Management and Staff are responsible for Quality Control through the Quality Management System seeking improvement by constant review, with suppliers and sub-contractors being encouraged to co-operate. The Company is committed to achieving customer satisfaction by the use of quality procedures which will be operated to meet or exceed the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Understanding of variation introduced by measurement devices: Devices have inherent variability, as does human involvement. An understanding of measurement limitations in accuracy and repeatability is vital to collecting and accurately representing your data.
- Effective usage of data analysis tools(e.g., root cause analysis, Pareto charts, and box and whiskers charts): Your team members need a foundation of basic statistical tools to grow upon.
- Problem solving: General intelligence alone is not enough. Involve your team in formal training to learn strategic approaches to problem solving.
- Analytical and research skills: The quality of information is more important than quantity. When looking at huge volumes of data, your team needs to determine which information is most valuable and usable.
- Effective interaction with other departments/suppliers: For your organization to run smoothly, the quality department needs to foster positive interactions with other internal departments, external customers, and suppliers.
- Leadership: Every team needs a member to step up, give the department direction and lead by example. Encourage team members to take ownership of their projects—a vested interest inevitably produces greater results.
- Willingness to learn new methods and systems: With technology rapidly evolving in today’s world, your team must have a positive attitude when it comes to embracing new tools, ideas, and processes.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities: Many companies are operating with more automation and fewer people. Your team members should be able to balance and effectively manage multiple responsibilities and goals.
- Teamwork: With individuals shouldering more priorities and responsibilities, working together to distribute the workload will ensure all your company needs are met.
- Communication skills: Effective communication and active listening is essential to teamwork. Don’t just hear the words, find the meaning behind them. An open dialogue creates mutual understanding.
- Sound judgment and decision making: Data is meaningless if your team cannot interpret and use the information to make logical choices and changes to optimize your products and processes.
While the hard, analytical skills of numbers one through four are essential to the data collection and statistical aspects of a quality department, they need to work in conjunction with the remaining soft, interpersonal skillsets to fully enhance the efficiency of your team. Hard, technical skills will not yield results if you do not have a team that can work together and communicate effectively.
Quality procedures which will be operated to meet or exceed the requirements of ISO 9001.